"Marriage is perhaps the most vital of all the decisions and has the most far-reaching effects, for it has to do not only with immediate happiness, but eternal joys as well." - Spencer W. Kimball
Melissa and Steven She is a little doll. I admire you so much and I guess maye a little envious. I don't get to see mine,but I have pictures and she looks just like Scot only with lots of hair. She is with a very loving family and I get letters from her momma and pictures. So keep that head up high and never let anyone put you down. GrandmaVicki saying I wish you both all the happiness in the world.
First of all there are 4 of us! Steven and I got married February 23, 2008. Steven works at a waste place and is getting at paper work ready for police academy! Me(Melissa) im just the mom. Gavin who is 3, Mr.independent. Last but not least there's Aiden, he's a go-go-go baby. We also have a little girl (Madeleine) who we put up for adoption. We love our little family and are doing all we can to provide them with everything they want or need. It's def a tough world out there.
4 comments:
She's beautiful!! She just looks like a little princess.
She is sooo cute. I haven't seen pictures of her since she was an infant.
What a cute little angel! She is so beautiful!
Melissa and Steven
She is a little doll. I admire you so much and I guess maye a little envious. I don't get to see mine,but I have pictures and she looks just like Scot only with lots of hair. She is with a very loving family and I get letters from her momma and pictures.
So keep that head up high and never let anyone put you down.
GrandmaVicki saying
I wish you both all the happiness in the world.
Post a Comment