Saturday, November 22, 2008

My 21st Birthday!!!

So today is my 21st birthday and I did what everyone wishes they could do...Stayed in my PJS and didnt do a thing! It was great. Steven and I were gonna go out but steven got called in early so i ended up with the kids, again. Sry u paid me early Jaimee...! But we are gonna go out Monday or Tuesday. Dinner (thanks to the Kartchner's) and a movie (thanks to the Opp's). I was kinda glad no one came over to wish me happy birthday because i was in my pjs but the Kartchners are so cute. They came over and Ryan, of course, was the first to hand me the cutest card ever. And i really loved Jannica's. Thanks you guys! And it was so funny because just the other day Steven and I were talking about how we wish we could go to Olive Garden! That is our fav. you guys are so smart!

I really do hate having my birthday around Thanksgiving because every few years it just so happens to fall exactly on Thanksgiving. As much as i love Thanksgiving I love my birthday more. When i was a little girl it kinda felt like everyone was forgetting my birthday. It really sucked. Everyone else got to have a special birthday when everyone came down just for their birthday but i was stuck having it Thanksgiving. And honestly we didnt really celebrate it they just kinda handed me presents and that was it. Oh well im older now and honestly i could care less. I mean come on the more birthdays you have the more you want to forget it even is your birthday...right? So here's so me....Happy Birthday Me!!!

3 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

Happy Birthday Girl. Can our present be that we kept Nick away from you? J/K See you Wed. I hope you had a great birthday. Staying in your PJs sounds like heaven to me. We love you.

vicki gardner said...

Happy Birthday Melissa.
Girl, if you are a bad momma then ya'll better go and call the sherrif to come get me then. Besides what gives you the right to have 3 good kids? You are blowing my theory apart. Let me know when theyget to be 4-5.
GrandmaVicki
saying
See you all at Christmas

vicki gardner said...

Hey,
you think it is bad having a birthday around Thanksgiving, try Scotts birthday. 2 days before Christmas. He used to complain too.
So we decided to have his birthday a week early, but that still sucked, because everyone had spent all their $ on Christmas so presents just weren't that great to him. And my birthdayis the same as Christopher's Jan9. And no one has money that soon after Christmas. But when you get to be 50-something which will be my age for the rest off all time. Anyway, you just don't care about it so much.
Grandma Vicki sayig,
I 'll be home for Christmas and Adien and Hunter will probably be walking by that time.