Thursday, November 27, 2008

My guy

What's your husband's name? Steven Charles
How long have you been married? 9 months and 5 days
How long did u date? 4 years in dec (off and on)
Who said i love you first? I did
Who asked who out first? He did
Who kissed who first? He did
How old is he? 23
Who eats the sweets? We both do. but im def a candy girl!
Who sings the best? well i do but he thinks he does
Who's smarter? again i am but he thinks he is.
Who cooks dinner and does laundry? DEF ME! he doesnt know how to
Who mows the lawn? He loves to
Who pays the bills? I do. i just need him to sign the checks and make the money
Who drives? i do since he lost his license
Who wears the pants? I def do!
Our favorite couple thing to do? If we actual get to go out it would be going to the movies
His favorite pastimes? video games, basketball, golf,
What i love most about him? He loves me more than i love him. He's great with Gavin. He listens to me. He calms me down when im upset. He knows just what to say. He trys so hard to be all he can be (Im an army promotional person haha)I love that he can make u laugh about anything.


Well everyone i wouldve tagged as already done it...so anyone who wants to do it go for it!

1 comment:

The Curlee Family said...

I miss your postings!! Come back. Thanks for the fudge. Kristina and two of her friends finished it off in about two seconds. I've been taking small bites enjoying it slowly. They really LOVED it. Thanks again!