Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Aiden's Blessing Day




Sunday was amazing and im so glad that everyone could be there. I do wish that Steven wouldve been able to bless Aiden but since he hasnt been a member that long he wasnt able to. But i was totally excited to have Scott bless him. After Pawpaw Scott was our 1st choice. I love Scott and i think very highly of him, no matter what everyone else says. He has been nothing but awesome to me. He's always been there for me and my family.

The brunch after was awesome too. my mom was worried about not having enough meat but my goodness it didnt matter there was enough food!! We always have fun when the whole family gets together. This is also the reason y i hate to move far away from everyone.

Well here's some pics of Aiden that I took later on in the day if anyone wants to sit through all of them. Have fun looking at just Aiden lol.

3 comments:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

cute pictures. Now you just need to get the music added and you'll be good to go.

Jenkinson Family said...

He is so cute. He isn't so newborn looking anymore. His smile is sweet. I added you to my blog. You better move back fast, when you move.

vicki gardner said...

You are so right, Scott is a wonderful person and even tho not every one agrees with his job choice, I support him 100% and he has always been a giving person. I wish that everyone would back off him, because that is what keeps him from coming down anymore. He is excited about liife and Kris is right there backing him up. She is a great wife. thank you for the wonderful words about my son.
grandma Vicki\