Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Job Time!

Ok so i am totally excited and happy...Steven finally has a JOB!!!!! He actually has 2 offers but he starts 1 tomorrow. The 1st one is with PW solutions and he'll be making only 10 an hour and we dont know about health benefits yet. The 2nd job he goes thursday to take his test and he'll be makin 15 an hour and same about health benefits. So i am totally thrilled! We can finally start paying people off and get things paid for. We owe so much to so many! Thanks to everyone that has helped we appreciate it sooo much! This also means that Steven and I can start going on dates by ourself and we can finally get the kids the things they need!!! And if anyone ever needs anything we can finally help out! I love you all!

2 comments:

Jenkinson Family said...

I am so happy for you. Finding a job is tough. I hope it goes well for him.

Kristina said...

I'm loving your blog. You did a really good job, especially with the pics. Thanks for helping me post the link to marching band on my blog ;.)