Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Beginning

Ok so im gonna try this blog thing. everyone in my family has one so why not us. plus im really bad at giving Aunt Beth pics. i always forget after i download them. Maybe this way i can keep everyone updated.



This week started out ok and has just taken a turn for the worst. Steven was supposed to hear from a couple guys about a job but so far nothing :(. im starting to get really frusterated. i hate not living on our own and not being able to pay for anything. Im not a good dependent person. im ready to start being able to afford things on our own. i hate borrowing from everyone. For some reason God doesnt want him to find one.



Aiden is starting to get his personality. he smiles and laughs all the time. its so funny and is adorable. he just gets cuter and cuter everyday. im so lucky to have the kids i have.



Madeliene is doing great. they just found out she has Renal Tubular Acidosis. It's when the kidneys are unable to maintain a balanced Ph in the body, making it acidotic. It affects her growth. she def had us worrying for awhile cuz they couldnt figure out what it was but now we know what it is and how to stop it. Def not as bad we everyone thought.



Gavin is totally 2! he thinks he can do everything by himself. he absolutly loves his little brother. but he loves him a little too much! he does try though. we love him so.

3 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

I'm proud of you. Don't worry girl we all need something from others. It's god's way of keeping us humble.:-)

vicki gardner said...

Hang in there .Things will get better,you have to go through the hard times to reach the good ones.
I truly think it is the Lords way
of Keeping us Grounded.Hard work always pays off in the long run.Keep your head high and Shoot for the Stars,The lord is Watching over you all! Tom

vicki gardner said...

Melissa, I know how hard it is to have to ask for help. I have a hard time doing it too. But we have a great family and we stick together, especially when things get rough or tight.Girl, when I lived in ga. and Lanice lived up the street from me, I don't know how many times that I had to call on her for help.( Usually for toliet paper so one year for Christmas she gave a whole bunch of toliet paer.) And if not for her, my boys probably would not have gotten to eat sometimes. So
just hang in there, pray and learn to listen for the answer. And don't be like I used to be. I would pray, but sometimes I couldn't hear the answer because I was to busy trying to tell Heavenly Father
how to do things. I since learned that we do not counsel the Lord, he counsels us. When I first married Tom, that first year was a rough one, because he had a hard time staying at one job. and sometimes no job. But he has grown up too and realizes that if he doesn't have a job, then we don't eat.
And believe me when I say that things will get better. Maybe not as soon as you would like, but hey will if you put your trust in Heavenly Father and do your part too, then everything seems to fall into place.
I love you and your kids. And I still say that you "Suck" because
you can pop them babies out in no time, and then you have the NERVE to look that good after labor and delivery. I sure did not look that good. Gavin looked like he was the
one that had a baby.
Grandma Vicki saying,
talk to you later and love you.