Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Aiden's Pouty Face

Okay so I feel awful but it is so cute. One day I was a little upset with Aiden and I kinda yelled at him a little (I know he's only a baby). Anyways so I was yelling at him when he stopped and looked at me with the cutest little pouty face. I yelled again only because it was soooo cute and he did it again but started to cry. It was sooo cute but i felt awful. He knows when he does something wrong because other times I would yell at him to show Steven but he would just look at me and smile. So one night while steven was here I was a little upset again. Of course I yelled at him and he did it. Steven ran to get the camera and got it on video. Please dont think Im a bad parent I mean maybe I am but its just so darn cute. I dont normally yelled at him I save the yelling for Gavin. He's such a good baby and cute too! We just make some pretty darn cute babies! Go ugly people hahaha!


4 comments:

The Curlee Family said...

well if you're bad so am I. I've replayed this video too many times to count and giggled each time. This is great. You're not even yelling. Man, if you did poor Aiden would really loose it.

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Wiggles November 16 at 5:00.

vicki gardner said...

Since when is yelling a crime. Usually mine never paid me much attention.Grandma always said that
I had a very loud vooice. When we were little, or maybe not so little, if you heard the car horn blow, it meant come home. And for the most part we usually did. Delorese, I know that is before yours and Bruces time. But it worked.
Grandma Vicki saying
I'll be home for Christmas

vicki gardner said...

Hi Melissa,
How is Steven liking hs job? And how are your kids?
Beleive me, you will not do any damage to the boys if you yell, which you didn't,and I don't think that Beth has ever yelled at Deven.
Now me, I had Ryan and Scott and since we all know them so well, I asure you there was plenty of yelling at my house. Usually Scott, because he was always making or doing something that could be considered dangerous. Like the time he built a bomb and it actually worked. He blew out my circuit breaker. He has put a cat in the washing machine because he thought it needed a bath. Keep in mind, that the cat did not belong to us. If I terll anymore, then Scott will be yelling at me,
so Grandma Vicki saying,
I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS