Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thursday - Playdate

If anyone wants to have some free time on thursday feel free to drop your kid off at my house. I thought it would be fun to have everyone over again. And im not really a time person so whenever u wanna or can just come on over. I am babysitting Ryan so it wont just be Gavin. Let me know if this is something u wanna be included in. I might make it an every week maybe every 2 week thing. So if anyone is interested let me know. I just feel bad for all those kids who never get to spend any time with everyone and I guess im bein the brave one. At least i will give it a try. I think they would all have fun. There are so many kids that suffer because their moms either arent the best of friends or are just a little older and I hope that me putting this out there doesnt upset anyone. I dont think that many people have a problem with me so like i said im gonna give it a try. So bring u kid and go have some free time for yourself for how ever long u want. Ive very easy so you can leave them for an hour - 4 hours. Call the ponzio house phone or leave me a comment. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Johnson said...

I just saw this post. Next time shoot me an email. Jake would have loved to come over. We had playgroup today over here. Fridays work best for us b/c jake does not have school or playgroup. Thanks for the invite. Gavin is welcome to play over here anytime. So, if you need ot run errands or anything, give us a call. Thanks. Email- lplauche@gmail.com