Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What a neat experience!

So steven has a job offer finally!!! He had gotten it before and i was one of the jobs that we ruled out completely only because he has to go out of the state to train. But since the economy is so bad there are no jobs, which means this is pretty much our only option. The training is in Canada and its for 3 months. We arent sure if they pay for his way there and his other things to get there or if they pay him to be there. If they do then he will probably def take it but as of now its questionable. I honestly think he should. What does he have to lose. I also think it would be a great experience. And if he got paid and stuff then we would go visit him. I think it would be fun. But he isnt too much for it. So help me out people. Help me try to convince him its ok!

5 comments:

Johnson said...

That is great that he got an offer. It sounds like you might need a few more details. I am sure Canada would be a great experience. Let us know when you find out more.

Shondra said...

Hi, gosh your mom's Halloween music freaked me out at first..yikes! Anyway. I would like Laura said, find out some more info about the job. And is it does end up being "a for real job" then by all means Steven get your butt going to Canada. It's not that bad being away from your family for 3 months. Just know that why you are gone it's because you are trying to make a better life for you and YOUR FAMILY!! Sometimes we must make sacrafices that we dont want to make or do but in the long run it will work out. You wont succed if you dont try, and your family should be motivation enough for you to try!! OK so here goes the church side of me.. pray about it, see if this is really what you should do. Heavenly Father will listen and and your prayers. Pray as a family about this big step you are about to take.

Shondra said...

oh forgot tho say who I was. It's me Shondra sorry I can't figure out why the Rs blog keeps coming up. Oh and don't forget Friday Girls night out 7:30 pm Newnan La Parilla?? spelling??

Love Shondra

Jenkinson Family said...

If its good,take it. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices. Any job at this point is a good job. He is the MAN of the HOUSE, it's only 3 months.

Johnson said...

I might take you up on your offer. I will give you a call on Friday. Thanks.