Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WiCkEd!!!

Jill and I went to see Wicked Tuesday and it was the BEST performance i have ever seen. Elpheba was amazing! And of course Glenda was hilarious! The end was so sad and def made me cry! But seriously it was incredible. Im sure Jill was annoyed cuz I kept saying how much I loved it! Sry Jill! Here's only a couple pics that I took. I was so excited I didnt take any more pics than these. Sry. If you've seen it you know what Im talkin about and if you're going to see it you'll LOVE it, if you arent gonna see it next time it comes u totally should!!!



This is Jill and I walking out of the parking lot to The Fox.




This is us waiting for the doors to open.




Of course this is Jill and I waiting for the doors again. We waited like 50 mins and were bored.




These were our tickets.




If u can see this its the cover on the stage. I didnt know u werent supposed to take pics cuz everyone else was but this is all i got and then i got yelled at. The middle says Emerald City and theres the counties and stuff around it.

1 comment:

Clayfrogger (a.k.a. Delores) said...

Looks like fun. Hairspray is coming in January. I think we should all go.